Cast in over 30 movies, Jackie Appiah was born on the 5th of December, 1983 in Canada. She started her schooling in Toronto, Canada. At the age of ten, she moved backed to Ghana with her family and went to Faith Montessori. From there, she proceeded to Alvard College to study General Acting. She started acting at the age of twelve and was a runner up at the Talent Teens Competition in her Local church group. Professionally, she started acting in 2001 in the TV series ‘Things We Do for Love’. This beautiful actress has won numerous awards, including a prestigious Africa Movie Academy Awards (AMAA) for best supporting actress. Jackie is married to Peter Agyemang and has a son.
Incoming search terms:
- frederick leonard nigerian actor
- jackie appiah and her son
- peter agyemang and jackie appiah
- which famous nollywood actress recently got married to kehinde almaroof oloyede
- which famous Nollywood actress recently got married to Kehinde Almaroof Oloyede?
- jackie appiah profile
- john dumelo movies
- peter agyemang photos
- john dumelo and jackie appiah movies
- Jackie Appiah family
- jackie appiah and peter agyemang
- nigerian movies jackie appiah